BLOG 5 - Academic Challenges 2021

Online classes were something we had to adapt to overnight, and the perception of the efficacy of them depends entirely on the person, after all, we all have different experiences, opportunities, and resources. Based on that, I think that online classes have lots of pros and not much cons.


Fortunately, I haven’t faced too many difficulties when it comes to remote classes, that’s why I have a pretty good perception of them. Since I started with online classes, it’s been easier for me to organize my time effectively, considering the fact that I don’t need to contemplate the time it takes me to travel from the university to my house, which is about two hours.


I also love that you can wake up a couple of minutes before the start of the class and even have breakfast while it’s ongoing! This is the best combination possible for someone that values their hours of sleep like I do. 

The one thing I would say I dislike a lot about online classes, is that I find it way more difficult to pay attention because I get distracted easily (especially when your family members are also attending online classes or working, or when you have noisy neighbors…)

The dynamics between teacher and students that have been somewhat harmed by remote classes are also missed, a bond that, in my opinion, is vital to the learning process.




Comentarios

  1. I agree with you! i get distracted very easily at home and also have a very noisy neighbor... it's very annoying.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have a similar problem, I lose my concentration very easily at home!-Paloma G

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 4 - My dream job

BLOG 1 - A place i would love visiting: Japan.

BLOG 3 - The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life