BLOG 2 - The Best Holiday Ever: My Study Trip in Brazil.

Without a doubt, my most memorable holidays were that time I had my study trip in Brazil. I went with my classmates by the end of 2018. We stayed 7 days and 6 nights at a hotel located in Florianópolis, Santa Catarina.

When we first arrived, we realized that the heat of Brazil and Chile were nothing alike. In Brazil, the heat was humid, and it felt like your lungs were filled by it, making it hard to breathe sometimes. Also, it didn’t matter we were in the middle of the summer, some days it rained with 34° Celsius!

Each day we went to different places and did very fun activities, but by far my favorite one was when we visited the Cascaneia Water Park. There was tons of pools and water slides to play. Me and my friends had so much fun at that park.



We also visited the Cristo Luz, were we had a fancy dinner, Blumenau, the German city of Brazil, and the cable cars of Balneario Camboriu.


It was genuinely such a fun trip! I would love to go there again if I have the opportunity, hopefully for more than 7 days so I get to know many different places! I don’t know if I would go in the middle of the summer though…


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 4 - My dream job

BLOG 1 - A place i would love visiting: Japan.

BLOG 3 - The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life