BLOG 1 - A place i would love visiting: Japan.

Since a very young age I was really in touch with Japan's pop culture, such as anime, manga, and music thanks to my older brother interests, so it was no surprise that the homeplace of all of this ended up grabbing my attention. Back then it was simple as that, but now there’s a lot of other reasons why I would like to go there at least once in a lifetime.



The culture of this country is, in my opinion, a perfect blend of Eastern traditions and Western modernity that can be seen everywhere. Japan’s art, architecture, design, cinematography, dance, and like I mentioned before, pop culture, are reason enough to visit Japan.

Japan's temples and castles are a must! There are an estimated 80,000 temples and shrines in Japan of all sizes and some of them are over 1,000 years old. In Osaka, Tokyo, Mount Fuji and almost every Japanese city you can find temples and shrines that are worth a visit. I would love to visit the Kinkakuji temple someday, just look at how magnificent it is!


Apart from having beautiful architecture and landscapes, Japan is well known for its delicious and diverse food. Once there, I would die to eat some fresh Unagi, or even delicious street food like takoyaki, there’s always something new to try!




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

BLOG 4 - My dream job

BLOG 3 - The Role of Technology in my Profession and Life